View Single Post
      11-19-2019, 07:29 AM   #4768
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Now_Rudi cmyx6go MKSixer Joekerr Rmtt @jp10 @ctinline-six and other friends who i forgot to tag

quick and easy Italian dinner options to make at home please? I'm thinking alfredo pasta and salmon because both are easy to make but am open to suggestions
A tombstone pizza sprinkled with roofies.

I kid.

I typically kept a handful of meals in my arsenal for quick and easy dinners. None of which are Italian (aside from the marinade) but I'll share anyway.

1. Chicken marinated in Italian dressing. I usually marinate the chicken for at least 24 hours, so this requires some prepping. For sides, I usually go with a fresh salad, some rice, and garlic bread. Kick on the grill Med-Hi heat, once the temp is above 375 but not over 450, 4 minutes each side and it should be perfect. I still cook this a few times a month for myself.

2. Grilled filet mignon or New York Strip. Super easy. Set the meat out and let it get room temp. Add generous Kosher salt and ground black pepper to each side of the steak. Kick on the grill (I use gas for ease, I'm a bachelor; not a professional chef - the fact that I'm cooking for them and they aren't getting McDonald's already puts me over the top.) high heat. Once the grill is to temp, seer for 2 minutes on high heat, then lower the heat to Med-Hi and rotate (not flip) 45 degrees (this makes nice even black lines); cook for 3 minutes and flip. Keep the heat the same and after 2 minutes rotate 45 degrees. At this temperature, another minute will be rare, another minute will be medium rare, another minute will be medium......if she wants it cooked beyond medium; kick her ass out and eat it your damn self and be glad she is gone. She would have most likely covered it in ketchup anyway.

3. If you want to get her involved - this is only for girlfriend material. I have only actually cooked with 4 women my entire life - 2 were wives, one is a really close friend and the other is the current girlfriend of 3 years. Marinade chicken in Italian dressing. Marinade steak in either Alegro (if you don't know, just go get some - everything is delicious in this shit - burgers, steaks, chicken, pork, etc.) or sometimes I mix a combination of Worcestershire sauce, Soy sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic, and a 20 oz. bottle of coke. Cut up red/green peppers and onions into 2" X 2" squares, the meat also needs to be in 2" X 2" squares for uniformity - style points....she'll notice. Throw all the peppers and onions into a bowl, add olive oil, then add kosher salt and ground black pepper. Either have metal skewer sticks or make sure you soak some bamboo sticks in water at least an hour or so before they make it to the grill. Once everything is marinated and ready to go, skewer that shit up. Fire up the grill. I recommend doing separate skewers for just chicken and just steak. This way if she likes her steak less or more cooked than the chicken, you don't end up with dry ass chicken. This is the meal you throw at them when you want them to follow you around like a lost puppy. Sides: rice, salad and garlic bread is always a staple.

Play on young pickle and let us know how it goes.

Last edited by King Rudi; 11-19-2019 at 07:55 AM..
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
cmyx6go15581.00
Rmtt8206.00