03-13-2019, 04:13 PM   #75
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinscher View Post
I believe the best solution to stress and most immediate is sex. Then of course you need to find out why you're stressed, and deal with hit.

The start of my life has been a struggle filled with stress from external sources so I pretty well live with PTSD. I find the best way to deal with it is to deal with everything that comes your way immediately such that nothing is left lingering in the back of my mind.

That and hammer it out with the lady as often as she can take it.

The fact is, stress isn't something that comes and goes, like anxiety, it builds up and eventually breaks you, and it's not fun to feel broken as it's even harder to come back after you've broke. The body doesn't forget and you can relapse far easier and quicker than the initial break happens.

For me what that looks like is a just pass out for no reason. anyways, gonna stop typing about as it's stressing me out. lol

Oh, and change your surroundings to follow that Japanese girl organization teaching on netflix. Basically, pick up everything you own, if it brings you immediate joy, keep it, if it doesn't, throw it out.

I hear you brother. Stress can be a bitch.....I won't comment on the PTSD except to say you need to deal with that shit because it can eat you up. Cheers. I think I'll go give my bride a slap in the ass now.
Appreciate 0