02-23-2019, 04:29 AM   #18
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
I used to be more discrete about my hobby.....actually I have a few hobbies, some might say bad habits. But now I figure screw it. I'm old and I don't really care if some snowflake gets their feelings hurt.

I have a watch weakness too, and cars, and stereos, and whisk(e)y and boats....damn.
Sounds like some nice hobbies. My hobby seems to be work all the time since starting around November last year. Business had been growing, but volume of orders literally doubled overnight.

Funny thing is that we can't find anyone that wants to work. It's isn't demanding physical labor, but is smelly. (Specialty Chemical Plant).

Now my wife is as much into guns as I am....well more into shooting. She loves to go to the range. She grew up on a 55 acre farm in a "very rural" NC mountain area with an older brother who looks like on of the Duck Dynasty brothers.

She had always shot from an early age. Only time I pissed her off was when I was handing off guns to her at the range....and I slipped my Linebaugh .475 revolver into the mix with a pretty "hot load".

After that one she didn't trust me for awhile.
Appreciate 1