View Single Post
      07-12-2017, 09:17 PM   #77
drivetolive
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe

I highly recommend the Jabra Sport Pace in-ear sound isolating bluetooth headphones (http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/...10393741.aspx?).

I've been looking for a good bluetooth headphone for a long time. I have odd ears, so the standard iPhone earbuds (i.e. most of the headphones on the market) will not stay in my ears when I'm walking, let alone working out.

If you're looking for something that wraps around the ears, and is wireless, you should give these a try. The sound quality is also unbelievable good for a wireless headphone (comparable to anything wired I've heard).

I came from the Beats wireless sport headphones, which broke after several months. I do a lot of conditioning/crossfit style workouts, plus strength training, and I sweat like a mofo...clearly the Beats were not up to the task (plus they sounded like crap).

I've had these Jabra headphones for almost 3 months, and they still look, feel and sound like the day I got them. The build quality is impeccable, particularly compared to the Beats I was using prior.
Appreciate 0