View Single Post
      12-12-2021, 02:57 AM   #18
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Around me you're gonna pay at least $30-$50 for a "decent" car wash, and by that I mean they run it through one of those conveyor belt washes with some guys swiping thoroughly-used wash rags over it and then hitting up your windows and maybe the interior with the familiar all-too-greasy-and-slippery detailing products. They'll likely miss several spots, expect a tip, and take about 30-45 minutes. Other places (looking at you, AJ's) charge 2x as much and do basically the same job or worse.

So I considered it well worth it to get the pressure washer ($150) and foam cannon ($25) along with some quality soap ($20) and a good mitt ($10? I think? Maybe less I forget) and some good microfiber drying cloths, along with some waffle weave cloths and quality window cleaner. I figure I can give it a good scrub every other month and a quick foam / bath spray down once a month or more, and it'll be far cheaper than constantly hitting up the car wash places. Should easily pay for itself within a few months. Oh and I got a $50 leaf blower from Home Depot for the initial blow dry too, then use the microfiber to get the rest.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 1
br2wdc269.50