1and1
Loves me some MHD!
United_States
Rep
Drives: faster than he should...

Garage List
'09 135i  [10.00]
Welllll then, where to start...

Despite being a multi-college town and the state capitol there's not much in the way of entertainment here compared to ATL, so be prepared. You aren't going to get top tier stuff here. Just sayin'...

Where to live is best planned by where your office is located. All four corners of town offer some great areas to live, and tho we don't have the hills we can match tree for tree so it won't be ugly unless you're really not trying. There are only a couple of major arteries into town, and although smaller in scale they can ruin a morning commute just like ATL.

If you're considering condo you're mostly looking downtown. We don't have what you'd consider a high rise anything here. Aside from downtown, anything within a few miles of campus is going to have students.

So, the question becomes do you want condo or house? What do you consider a fair commute time? And last, any thought about being a touch suburban? I'm just across the Leon county line to the south in the national forest, 6 acres and a 14 mile, 20-30 minute commute
X1 - E84.N20 2013 MGM - JB4 - The Wife's, now with new turbo & ewg
Appreciate 0