CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post

Demographics of the area in which a person lives plays a big part in this also. Out of curiosity, what do you consider the "right places' for one to find a "decent" person. In my experiences, straight up starting a conversation with someone you are attracted to will get the moniker of "creepy" quick fast. Without the use of social media or dating apps this seems to narrow the rate of a person getting dates. Again, I have a girlfriend and not looking but just for general conversation, I'm curious as to how one acquires dates with the right people and where to find them.
The demographics play a huge part. As far as places, in college I found going to bars only led to meeting the scum of society. Girls you wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole and rubber gloves. I joined several clubs, and met some real hotties who had great personalities also. Playing sports helped a lot, you meet people who are outgoing and fun.

For dating apps, this means joining something like Match in comparison to Tinder, even though dating apps are generally a crapshoot anyway. Also, put out there what you are looking for. If you want a relationship, say so on your profile, this will attract like minded people.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0