01-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #79
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
I really don't understand the concept of cologne. It's like a girl who wears a ton of makeup. That's not what she looks like and cologne isn't what you smell like. It's kind of like saying "hey, this isn't what I normally smell like but I hope you like it".

In our natural state we smell like a Subway sandwich shop which encroaches on those around you. We use deoderant to neutralize that, meaning we're at a no-smell level. Now, I don't understand why we are now going to the other extreme of everyone around you again having to endure some smell.

The bottom line is that I don't want the people around me to smell like anything. It's like that guy in your neighborhood blasting speed metal while you're trying to relax on your hammock. I didn't sign up for smells today so get yours away from me!

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0