View Single Post
      01-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #5035
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Are people actually dumber or have the arts of common sense & conversation just gone by the wayside?

I swear, most women I talk to on these sites/apps are boring as hell with no personality and/or can't have even a basic conversation to save their lives.

For example, it's like pulling teeth asking what they do for work or what their hobbies & passions are.

Then we have the boring clowns that tell me they have no hobbies or passions and their big job at age 40 is being a cashier. WTF?!
Sadly, to these women having a vergina is all they need. (in their mind and the minds of the gentlemen who "entertain" these ladies) Apparently just showing up is all it takes in their minds. It's your/our jobs to make everything else happen because they showed up with their lady parts. I avoid these ladies like ebola. At some point, they will find a man who thinks just like they do and they will both live a moderately boring life together. Most likely, they will not find a man all while making social media posts about "real men" don't exist anymore.
Appreciate 2