Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [9.74]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
This year I'm finally going to completely renovate the bathroom in my condo. I actually am completely disinterested in doing it, but it has to be done. The challenge is my 1 bedroom condo only has 1 bathroom, so a speedy timeline is a necessity. Luckily, I travel for work, and have a LOT of Hyatt points to stay in a local hotel on the weekends without paying any money.

The project will involve relocating the electric-radiant heat from the ceiling (so dumb), to the floor. Even though my hot water heater is under the counter in the kitchen; I'm going to put in a tankless system while there's a plumber involved. Thinking of a wall-mounted vanity to help the small (11' x 5') room feel bigger. My biggest challenge besides time is incorporating as much storage as possible. Of course since I'm a card-carrying audiophile, I'll do my usual 2 zones of audio with a shower zone, and a vanity zone.... With KEF speakers of course!
How about the shitter? If you have an enclosed "water closet" you'll need a shitter zone too.
The entire room is only 11'x5' so no separate shitter zone is required. The theory of the separate shower zone is that I don't have to have the speakers by the vanity playing when I'm in the shower, and vice versa.