06-27-2019, 05:03 PM   #7
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Libertine View Post
I guess the Southerner (Native Texan) in me will come out, but I’ll go with South Carolina.

Full disclosure: I lived in Boston while attending Law School, and now live 25 miles South of the city. Yes, there’s plenty to do, great sports town, etc. but I prefer South Carolina. It’s more laid back, cost of living is cheaper (Massachusetts taxes are crazy), people are nicer, and you don’t deal with the BRUTALLY cold winters, blizzards, and crappy roads.

My wife is from Massachusetts; once I convince her to move - we’re moving back South.

Unfortunately....that seems to be disappearing rapidly. Add some road construction in during rush hour, and you get to experience what I did today....redneck road rage....and I didn't even know that I was doing anything wrong.

I almost lost it for a second, but took the high-road and ignored the comment he made while turning past me into some business. But since we were stuck on the road, I was interested in what he looked like to have a mouth like that.....or if he was just trying to show off for his woman.

Funny thing was he wouldn't exit his car until I was well passed him.

But for one spilt second I thought who cares, I can make bond. But then I realized that tomorrow is my anniversary....so it would have been worse on me if something did happen.