shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
All of the greats had to start somewhere though. If you think Brady, with his work ethic, passion for the game, dedication to his craft, and everything else that he is, would have been garbage with another team, then youre hopeless. Would he have won 7 rings? Maybe not. Would he have won a few? Probably. He was also fairly decent in college, and probably would have been drafted significantly higher if Michigan didnt screw around with him and Henson and started him like they should have.

His early years, he was definitely helped by a good defense and Bill, but some of these later rings, he dragged those teams kicking and screaming to a championship. I know weve discussed this before, but the Bucs were 7-9 the year before Brady, and only 4 starters changed from that team to Brady's superbowl team, including 2 rookies starting. If thats not a great example of how much he brings to a team, i dont know what is.
I don’t disagree he is a great QB and his approach to the game is amazing, I just think there are a number of delusional people who say he is the only reason they won.

And 4 starters on a team can make the difference between 7-9 and winning a Super Bowl….we saw that last year
Again. With an aging geriatric barely mobile Gronk? Antonio - I haven't played in forever cuz I'm an idiot - brown?

7-9. With a QB who threw for over 5000 yards. Which only 8 QB's have done.

I'm sure Bruce Arians would've won the SB with Winston. How's that working out for Sean Payton btw?

Go use that hate on something more useful. Like the oil leaks in TX or something. You shouldn't even be allowed on football forums. Seriously. Come up with better material
Appreciate 1
Patton2502939.50