shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Here we go. All I need you to do is put your left hand in the air and spread your thumb and fingers apart and then start counting. When you get to five you're gonna have to switch to your other hand and count two more until you get to seven. I don't really need to explain anything further. If hate and delusion is how you cope with this then hate on.
You guys are missing the point…if he had been drafted to another team, with a different coach, head office etc. he would not have those rings. He was average at best coming out of college and was the 3rd option on the depth chart with the Pats…right pace, right time and the rest is history and he won, but he didn't do it on his own and he's not the solereason they won those Super Bowls.

If you think he is the only reason the pats won you are delusional….is he a big part of it, yes the QB for any team plays a key role in winning or not.

To say BB isn't a big part of those wins is a joke. "But but Brady left and won without him" of course he did, he went to a team that was stacked at the key offensive positions and had a great defence and a great coach.

But I guess all you care about is rings in determining who is the GOAT, so I guess Charles Haley is the next best player to ever put on the cleats?
Or Terry Bradshaw is tied with Montana as the second best QB of all time?
Or Eli Manning is better than Brees, Favre, Rodgers, Marino (could go on and on) because he has won more?
Yeah no, you're missing the point. It's by far the STUPIDEST argument one can make.

So michael jordan, had he been drafted by the Portland trailblazers……. Do you see how idiotic that argument is?

Why? Because it didn't happen. You could LEGITIMATELY do it for Joe Montana as well. And Terry Bradshaw (wHaT iF hE dIdN't HaVe ThE sTeEl CuRtAiN?!") The point is, these were the cards issued in this timeline and those are the facts we have to go with. We LITERALLY just did this a few pages back.

Jameis Winston threw for over 5000 yards with almost the exact same squad. Please, Gronk is old as fack and a shell of his former self. Gronk wouldn't do shit on another team not helmed by Brady. It's the QB who is the leader. It's the guy all the players rally around INCLUDING defense. Go pull up Aaron Donald quotes on what the TEAM is like with Stafford as QB. Go pull up quotes from Von Miller on what the TEAM is like with Bridgewater.

Brady is doing shit that people his age shouldn't do and haven't done before, period. And I'm a fucking GIANTS fan. We come out the womb pre-programmed to despise anything out of MA. That should probably tell you something.

Your argument is childish and asinine at best. You can literally apply that idiotic argument with every fucking HOF player. Even the ones you mentioned. Guess Michael and Kobe weren't worth a lick cuz Phil Jackson. Williams sisters if only they had a different father. Like gtfo with these stupid ass arguments lol.
Appreciate 2
Patton2502939.50