View Single Post
      10-05-2021, 04:24 AM   #378
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
So because the Bucs (who had twice the talent) barely beat the Pats, can we at least praise the guy who used to be called the greatest coach in NFL history? That was before everyone decided Brady won all those SBs by himself.
Coach Belichick is definitely the greatest coach in NFL history. So yes. However it still doesn’t change the fact that most inside people say he’s a dick in real life. I didn’t know that until just recently and I have been following the man for 20 years. And so all of us patriots fans have a tendency to gravitate more towards Brady at this point. At least I do. Brady is the greatest story by far in NFL history. Second place to him is a distant second place. Even the haters have to agree with this. If Brady were to never win another game again with Tampa and retired next year, last year‘s season is the greatest story ever told in NFL history. No preseason games, new to the team, start the season in terrible form and then goes on to the Super Bowl and literally destroys the team that everybody thought was going to turn out to be the greatest football team in NFL history. I mean the story would’ve been great on its own had Tampa Bay beat Kansas City by a field goal but they didn’t. They humiliated them. It’s a dream.

No getting back to Coach Belichick. Had he had Peyton Manning or even Aaron Rodgers this last 20 years I definitely think he could’ve won a handful of Super Bowls with them as well. He’s that good. Nothing but respect for the man. What really would’ve been cool is if he had gotten Patrick Mahomes. How many Super Bowls would those two win together? I say that because Andy Reid sucks. I’m not gonna argue with anyone on that. Patrick Mahomes is the Kansas City Chiefs.
Appreciate 1
Torgus3781.50