05-23-2019, 07:31 AM   #383
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosstones View Post
Carbon-X....also known as "not available", too. lol. I read somewhere (Lawn Site forums, I think) that GCF will sell to individuals if you contact them directly but I haven't tried.

I ordered a bag of Hyr-Brix fertilizier that Pete from GCI has been raving about. Bags aren't badley priced and you can reduce the drop rate to lay less N but...holy crap....shipping was $22. I found something at a local nursery that had a curious lable on it. Almost seems like a custom blend containing Mess, XRT, & Milo and I can't find anything online.
Looks good. Lots of Micros too! I know Pete sells CarbonX but I ordered from Allyn Hayne since Ihe first caught my interest in lawn care. For fall over seeding I'll probably go with Pete's Tall Fescue grass
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
bosstones1154.00