05-22-2019, 07:21 PM   #375
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I’m sooo jealous over the property some of you guys have. I’m on a 60 X 100 lot which is pretty nice for my area. Most detached houses here are 40 X 100 or smaller where zoning allows. Being in a NYC borough lots of houses are attached (semis) on one side and those can be really small. Lot size was a big factor for me along with location. We moved in a year ago and haven’t done anything outside yet. Inside renovations came first. Need to figure how to put trees along fence line. Pool is too close to property line. Worried about roots breaking into pool.
i'm on only about .65 acres and I sometimes think it's too much yard. the next community over all the houses sit on 1 acre. honestly it would be cool to sit on 1 acre but I notice most of those houses don't have much of landscaping probably because of the cost. even with just grass it gets expensive just to water. after how much I have to spend each year on fertilizer, weed control, irrigation and plants I think i'm good with mine lol
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0