04-22-2019, 02:48 PM   #130
Teufel_Hunden
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonCSU View Post
The episode was slower than I expected, but I still enjoyed it. With what should be an epic battle in the next episodes, I liked watching the various character interactions on what is possibly their last night alive or even together. It had me thinking how I would spend my last hours in such a situation (I'd probably join Tyrion for a drink or several).

Now that Daenarys knows who Jon really is, I wonder what her plan is. If Jon survives, I feel he may not even be interested in the throne.
Knowing that she is so hell bent on ruling the 7 kingdoms I would not be surprised if she turned on Jon, aka Aegon. She does not want to be a queen in name only - she wants to rule.

Look how Dany reacted to Sansa when she said we fought to take back the north and pledged never to submit to a southern ruler again.

Dany is 100% Targaryen, and Tyrion & Varys may not be able to keep her in check, as has been referred to many times.

Also, her patience with Tyrion is really wearing thin.

IMO, there will be some real treachery once the knight king is defeated (I believe that will happen) and the game is on for the throne.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11462.50