First Lieutenant
Sweden
Rep
Drives: E90 335i AW

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
2005 325i EURO Ed  [0.00]
I do agree with Renus.
Putting mods on a low powered car is not worth the money.
I would change up anytime if possible.

That's why I traded up from a 325i to 335i.

But then again, it all depends on your goal.
If the 323i is within your budget and you would like to get the most out of what you have. Then follow your heart and go.

But putting premium products like ARQRAY is waste of your money
You should always think of what you can get most value of your money when it comes to mods. Its just like buying a Gucci bag compare to a Nike bag It just a BAG!

I have come to an understanding after 5 years of modifying cars.

1. You have to know why and what you want to do with your mods.
2. Are your driving skill good enough to accommodate your mods
3. What's the budget and what value will you get for your money.

For example a friend of mine with an M3 E46 lost a highway battle against a Modified Seat Cupra R. He asked me to drive his car and when I drove his car I noticed that he had to low tire pressure. 2.2 instead of 2.7bar. After 4 corners at the highway he told be to take a shortbrake. I parked the car at a highway stop and he lighted up a cigarette,,, and said to me: I am shaking of fear back there. So that was what my car was capable of. Man I lost not because of the car. It was me. I told him that it was about 60% of what your cars capacity. I just got it warmed up. ;-)

A year after I sold my car. I got a ride with the guy who bought the car. We raced an evo 6 with just exhaust mod from 100-250km/h. To my surprise we won by 2cl.

I noticed that he was nailing the shifting points every time he shifts. That alone was enough.

I would recommend to go to your local Gokart track and try to get within the 100 best time
When you have achieved that, you can say that you can drive your car.

When you reached within top ten. You then can notice the difference you make on you car.

Just practicing driving on GT5 is not enough. I know that now after Nürburgring.
Appreciate 0