View Single Post
      12-12-2019, 02:33 AM   #6
woody320
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengocity View Post
I've got a 330e in adaptive and have driven a 330d tourer in adaptive, both MSports and the suspension was quite different. I generally prefer a firmer ride, and also have a M4 on coilovers. However I think the 330e suspension is truly excellent- it manages to be very well riding, very absorbent of our shitty roads, but without being at all wallowy. I found the 330d to be stiffer for no appreciable gain, mainly in sharpness of rebound.

I had a F31 335d previously and know how crap they were as standard and I can assure you the new 330e is night and day better.
I have a new 330e M Sport with no adaptive. I recently read a report from someone saying how hard and disappointed they were with the firm ride. (It hurt his wife's back etc) With a week to go before delivery I became really concerned...but what a waste of time worrying. Its slightly firm but not in any way unpleasant and I now prefer it to my just departed F30 320i Luxury. The car is on 19" wheels too. I avoided having to buy the M Sport Plus pack which in turn meant I could avoid rear sun protection glass! So if you have a 330e on its way, you do not need M Sport Plus pack for the adjustable suspension. I couldn't be happier with the suspension set up.
Appreciate 0