12-27-2020, 12:20 PM   #9
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Being on target will increase power over Merc by 12hp so to get more will be a plus for Honda.I can't see Merc getting much more with theirs, combustion chambers already modified for that advantage only their battery storage system mgu-k to hold out on the straights more but unlikely as they had to 'turn down' for reliability. No Merc das will be welcome by all the teams.
Yes .The Merc's "MGU-K" . It's there where they get the "unknown power advantage" from .
The "thing" was almost in his end of life-time . Checo's Pink-Merc showed it was about time...
The whole season the Merc's just pulled away by the torque advantage of the MGU-K .
Things changed quickly in Abu Dhabi , Red Bull finally closed the gap and MAX destroyed the Merc's relaxed like I make my soup in my kitchen . But Merc was already 5 months working on the '21 Merc .
I wouldn't be surprised if Merc comes in '21 with other "so said innovations" approved by the FIA circus clowns .
Merc tested a lot in the wind tunnel , the aero results are the best ever...

Let us hope for a fair game with equal machinery in 2021...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60100.50