No_Country
Rep
Drives: orange BMW 1M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by _LarryM_ View Post
I'm looking at a Z4M for that reason!
Its funny, I have always wanted an ///M car and now that I've had for a while I sometimes forget that specific fact about my own Z4M car and how lucky I am that I finally achieved that dream. First world problems to one day be able to take for granted that which only a short while ago one lusted for!

I'm now working towards ///M #2 (M2 comp ironically !). But also trying to be realistic and very careful about spending money on cars as you never know when a rough patch is coming. Been eyeing P cars also but may have financially concluded they are just simply unjustifiable financially for mortal men like me!
Modern car culture tries to teach people that chanting cars often is some sort of rite of passage. In fact it's the opposite. Keeping a car you love a long time, repairing and maintaining it, and enjoying it is the TRUE motoring enthusiast criteria. After a while the driver and car feel in sync and bonded; doesn't happen with fleeting garage swapping as so many do...

My 1M is way more enjoyable now that I've put so many miles on it. I know it's behaviour I know when something goes right and know when something is wrong.