View Single Post
      02-11-2022, 04:36 PM   #51
TMonk57
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyFSU View Post
Yeah, I flashed it all back to stock upon selling. I also have replaced the coolant return hose about 10k miles ago, it never broke but I wanted to change it before it did. I changed the oil every 5-8k m using OEM oil and filter. I have done a UOA (used oil analysis) on it about once a year and it has always come back with positive reviews, no wear and tear metals or other unwanted fluids detected. They even said I could wait to change it every 10k m if I wanted but I stuck to 5-8k for peace of mind. I also babied the car, never tracked it and only went to the drag strip 3 times. I also replaced all 4 brake pads with Stop Tech pads and sensors about 5k m ago.

I'm glad it went to someone who will care for it. I don't foresee any others issues with it but if you mod it for performance, be sure to upgrade the IC and hpfp.

It was my second Bimmer but first boosted and awd one, so very different characteristics.
Thank you so much for all that information. I really, really appreciate it! I live in South Tampa so if you see me driving around give me a wave. I'll be looking out for your Lexus. I hope you really enjoy the Lexus as much as you did the M235xi. Thanks again!
Appreciate 1
KennyFSU1104.00