View Single Post
      05-01-2021, 10:33 PM   #16
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
He should have another ring to his collection at least and the front office as you’ve said has screwed him over and over again. He needs to stick to his guns and hold out. Love isn’t ready and not sure if it’s true but reports were that he (Love) didn’t look at all polished during practice/preseason workouts.

Therefore, they’ll have no choice to trade for a QB. Thus Bridgewater would be a better option than Love, or do you want Carr?
Don’t want either, AR12 is the only one that makes the Packers a legitimate contender.

Love looked average at best in practice all year. They weren’t even confident enough to dress him as the backup in any games last season.

I’ve been a Packers fan for a long time and lived through the crap teams before Favre. I loved the way Favre played the game, linebacker mentality, loved every minute on the field, and was pissed with the drama at the end of his career.

However after seeing a HOF QB that threw fast balls that broke receivers fingers in practice, but also broke your heart with stupid throws...they have wasted one of the most talented QBs of all time, and I can understand why Rodgers is frustrated with the organization. His is a generational talent, his stats are crazy and he deserves better.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
Appreciate 1
inTgr8r2421.50