View Single Post
      10-08-2020, 10:05 AM   #83
Reborn_
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPOWER5266 View Post
My twins will be a month old Saturday and they have been great and I love them more than anything in the world. That being said, they were annoying the hell out of me last night. My wife handed me our peacefully sleeping daughter when I got home and the second she was in my arms she erupted in screams and wiggling. I handed her back to my wife and she was fine. So I grabbed my son out of his crib and he immediately had a diaper blow out and started crying. I changed him, fed him and put him to bed. I did the same with my daughter, who fought me the whole time I was feeding her, and put her down. I feel like a bad dad since I really only spent an hour with them but it was really frustrating. I hope tonight will be better.
Hang in there man. I’m in the same boat. My first born son is just over a month old. It’s really dejecting when he freaks out with me but as soon as I hand him to my wife, he’s calm as can be. They do have a deeper, biological connection with mom - we know that - but it is so hard to stomach! I just feel like as they get a bit older they will form that bond with us too.
Appreciate 1
MPOWER52664753.00