View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 10:32 AM   #74
jninja
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP 6MT

Garage List
This tread is why I had to get rid of my F80 M3 haha..

[Marriage, Parenting, police, arrest, firearms, prison, order's of protection...]

I had my first daughter young- too young..by the wrong person- very wrong.. I was 22 y/o, not much direction in life, etc. After a year of my daughter's mother going back and forth letting me see my daughter, on again- off again, I joined the Marine Corps at age 23.. within 2 years my daughter's mother was arrested for burglary, and when i got back from my first deployment her parents [grandparents to my daughter] hit me with a vicious Petition for Custody in family court absolutely full of lies... I fought with money until the well dried, and then fought as a Pro Se litigant...after years of fighting, I ended up with 50/50 joint legal/physical custody at age 27, and honorably discharged from the Marine Corps, and the mother released from prison after about 2 years...and unfortunately, this was just the beginning..things got much, much worse.

While I was in the Marine Corps, and during the custody dispute was especially hard for me, i just wanted to see my daughter- and fear for her being around what i knew as: vicious, narcissistic, abusive people in her maternal family..and from there i decided to make a new mistake lol [not consciously] in meeting someone while i was in the Marine Corps- who became my wife soon after, for all the wrong reasons..i wasn't in love with her, and instead saw as someone: 1) I got along with 2) little/no drama 3) attractive [at the time] 4) seemed to be a 'good person' 5) I trusted [wrongly]

I had my 2nd child/daughter at age 29, and enjoyed having my older daughter [who was 6 at the time] half the time, and my youngest daughter full-time with my wife..this lasted a few years, and things seemed to be good overall, although i grew to resent my wife for many many reasons, including the fact that she seemed to be turning into a Hypochondriac, constantly calling out from work, etc.. while i worked from home, took care of my daughters, was the stay at home parent, and bread winner [home business i started after exiting USMC]..my wife got fired from several jobs in a row, and turned into a religious 'junky'- started church 'shopping', and trying to get everyone in my family to follow her to the various churches she began frequenting...

January 16th 2019 [I'll never forget this date] my wife (out of nowhere) left to take my daughter to some church thing and never returned- the next day 7 police cars show up at our home, with an Order of Protection, seize all of my firearms, and kick me out of my home...depriving me of my younger daughter [4 y/o at the time] whom I had been the stay-at-home parent with since shortly after she was born [I have a home based business online]...and the next saga of family court begun...

My wife received a team of free legal counsel for battered women [keep in mind i had never ever touched her in malice- nor any woman, ever.] She had claimed that i had choked her, beaten her, pointed firearms at her, raped her, etc... yes, all of this completely and utterly false...long story short: i hired and then fired a lawyer within a month [family court attorneys may be the closest thing to 'the devil' that exist on earth], and proceeded over the next 9 months as a pro se litigant...now kicked out of my home, office, daughter taken away [we were extremely close], firearms taken, order of protection, monies drained, child support right away, etc... total and utter shit to say the least... I'm a fighter, and fought tooth and nail, wrote complaints, etc., and took everything to trial which took 9 months, after the first 2 judges recused themselves [1st judge's law clerk was a 'church friend' of my wife's apparently].

..at trial, me on my own, her with a free legal TEAM litigating against me- I demolished them, the judge was appalled during various parts of the trial where lies were exposed, and they came begging for a 'deal' mid-trial [day 3]-- which resulted in me getting 50/50 custody, and completely dropping the false family offense/O.P....

During the course of this- my wife was arrested for stealing all of the money from our daughters bank account which was in my name [E Felony]...meanwhile i have zero criminal record, period. She bought a new car, and i sold my 2018 M3 ZCP to try to get by...all funds drained, mentally and physically drained...

And another long story short- a year after my older daughter's mother stabbed me- yes stabbed me...she has since been arrested, and is facing an A Misdemeanor now...and at the same time turned my 12 y/o daughter against me, and filed a false CPS reports, etc in retaliation, and despite my best efforts there is now a temp order which took away my 50/50 time with my older daughter [i now have zero time- i haven't seen her in 3 months] after having her, and a good relationship for last 8 years...

Now i just have my younger daughter who is now 6 y/o, half the time, and no contact with my 12 year old- there is a trial scheduled for next month- which is a joke at this point...

I have not been a perfect parent/father, but I think/thought I did pretty well overall... i gave them each/individually a lot- time, attention, talks, etc... and it def feels like I've been spit in my face relentlessly, and it was not all worth it.

Be careful who you pick as a partner- any why. Women have a tremendous amount of power, and the one's who are willing/partake in abusing it are a force to be reckoned with. As a father you will be 'guilty' until proven innocent, and looked at as a number/wallet- not a human/parent, by the 'system'...

This is a long post- but i condensed the siht out of it tbh lol...If i could do it all over i would, and it would look much much different...however, we do not get second chances or redo's.. so be wise- don't be like me.

On the bright side, I learned a lot, and i did my best, and I am better in many ways for it...but i can't help but think this all was some kind of nightmare that somehow manifested into reality..I can definitely see why so many fathers/men decide to 'end' it all.

Lastly, there is some happy endings to this grim story in several ways- however, due to ongoing litigation and such, I'm not going to get into it here.

Be safe, enjoy your kids, family, and life..and make sure you're thinking with your right 'head' when you make life changing decisions.
Attached Images

Appreciate 8
MKSixer34184.50
TboneS541043.00
rebekahb3131.50
King Rudi13154.00
eluded3032.00
Nachbar8024.00