View Single Post
      09-20-2020, 02:05 AM   #70
RMachuca3d
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30 328i Msport

Garage List
Its always depressing to me to see how easy you all have it (for the most part) :\. Good for you guys.

I have 3 amazing special kids individually, but when you merge them together its chaos day in and day out, 3-6-10 year olds, one has aspergers (self taught to read and write at 3, loves astronomy, classical art, reading biographies, architecture and geography, but is an emotional eggshell with a short fuse, the other one is bipolar\multiple personality disorder, reactive attachment disorder and is on the spectrum and the youngest is a mix of both of them in a positive way, emotionally genius, comprehends very complex social situations and emotions, super smart and witty, and has a great sense of humor.... its a full time job keeping this house running, my wife and myself have to be on guard 24\7, cause the two eldest will clash at one point or another and when that happens shit goes sideways quick.... Dont want to get into too much detail, but the shit these kids have put us through is unreal, the financial drain they have all been with the therapies, medications, specialty toys, sensory disorders, flip flopping of likes and dislikes on a daily basis, wasted food, unplayed toys\games, their reluctance of letting go of anything.... its financial torture, emotional torture, physical torture..... Anyways, it is what it is.
Appreciate 1
eluded3032.00