View Single Post
      08-04-2020, 06:18 PM   #17
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i remember like in the beginning of T50 car wouldnt be like McLaren F1 no central driving position etc.. maybe i remember it wrong or GM changed his idea.. car is not that handsome with the affects of McLaren F1 and LaFerrari or maybe headlights are just messing the whole thing but seems like GM took the McLaren F1 to 2020 tech and ideas.. but putting a fan on a road car and things like stalling the diffuser for less downforce when needed and making the car like a virtual long tail is another step in automotive industry.. i feel like GM didnt break any aero rules like with super high expectation but he carried his previous inventions to the next step on a road car.. he told few times like McLaren F1 wasnt perfect in a way like they didnt let him but it sounded more like a sub message this car is way better than McLaren F1 without breaking its fame.. felt a bit disappointed but probably since GM is such a different level designer not because the end product is bad.. its awesome..

mechanical part having very high revving V12 engine, taking induction very near the driver, crazy lightweight body and parts is just the best in the world right now.. and it ll take some time for other cars to catch probably again like times back in McLaren F1.. hastily looking forward to see how it drives and stuff!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
A manual, a V12 and lighter than a Miata?! Yes, please. Now where did I put my $3M?
hehe yeah was asking the same question..