View Single Post
      09-22-2021, 09:14 PM   #255
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Funny story today. An AT&T technician (reminded me of Dave Chappelle the way he told stories) came to my house to install my new fiber 1000 Internet setup (!) and we got to talking about sports and football in particular. He's from NYC so he knows all about the pain of the Giants (LoL) but anyway we talked about Brady a bit. He said something I found funny and interesting (and perhaps true) about TB.

He said if he's losing a game and he's on the sidelines sitting by himself and he's looking down at his play call wristband(?), it's going to be game over. He said he was in a bar watching the infamous meltdown by the Falcons in the Super Bowl and even though the Pats were down big he saw TB looking pissed and isolated on the bench but was staring at his play-call wristband and he said to the guys sitting around him. "Ahh shit, it's over for the Falcons". Everyone thought he was out of his mind. Well we all know what happened in the end. Lol.

He might actually be on to something. He also said something about there has never been a $100M QB that has won the Super Bowl. As soon as quarterbacks get paid the big money and it's anything over $100 million (ex Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, etc.), they're not winning a SB, or at least it has yet to happen. I'm not actually sure if that's accurate but it might be. If anyone knows I'd be interested in hearing it. Actually didn't Mahomes get a big contract north of $100M and then lost that last SB??
The wristband thing is accurate, lol. He's not the only one to mention it. 20 years of experience in the NFL, mofo's got plays and plays and plays memorized. When he goes to wrist, it's shit we've probably never seen before is the general consensus lol. It's his fucking cheat code like he's playing gawdamn Madden.

We will always have a love / hate thing with Brady. He's gifted us two Super Bowls after all.

Recently he said that he'd give up TWO of his SB's to get that one back. He said without hesitation. I take great pride in his forever torment. He deserves it after all the torment he's caused for two decades lol. How you like dem apples type scenario.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12803.00