09-22-2021, 05:32 PM   #250
Bongoxxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 340 XDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
This is where the conversation stops.

You think in all 7 of his SB wins 90% of the QBs in the league could have won them if you removed TB and swapped in almost any QB? You can't be serious.

90% of the QBs in the league can come back from a 25 point deficit in the 3rd quarter of a SB with 8 minutes left to play. Pahlease.

There are 32 teams in the league. 90% means any QB from 28 of the teams would have won each and every SB. I just can't...so many QBs are trash let alone the ones of the bottom 4 teams or who have the bottom 4 worst stats.

In your opinion what would TB have to do now in his career to be the greatest of all time QB? Everyone said before he had to get away from BB and do it with another team and coach to prove it was not BB and the team and the patriot way aka the system here in MA. There are very few records for him to break but it does not sound like records matter to you. So what does he have to do before he retires to be the GOAT in your opinion? I will follow up with your comment about 90% of QBs makes me really question your thought process and seriousness to this discussion...
Again you love Brady, I get it. He was on a great team with a great defence for his SB wins. Yes I will say on the same team, same situation, the majority of NFL starting QBs will win those Super Bowls.

The comeback? You mean the greatest Super Bowl flop by the team leading? Or a defence that finally shut down the offence and kept getting the ball back for the offence? Yes, Brady scored when he got the ball back, but hey the defence kept getting it back for him to be able to score…maybe I missed it where 12 swapped sides and started playing for the defence and “won” that game for them. The team won that game and he played a big part, but other QBs have been down and won big games like that too.

What does he have to do to be the GOAT? Nothing IN MY OPINION he will never be the greatest QB of all time IN MY OPINION.
Obviously in yours and many other he is, but there are many like me that do not think he’s the greatest QB of all time - most accomplished yes, one of the best leaders yes, one you would want to win a clutch game yes I could go on, but in my opinion he is not the greatest to play the position.
Appreciate 0