Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
I would argue 90% of the QBs in the league would have won those SBs if they were the QB instead of Brady.
This is where the conversation stops.

You think in all 7 of his SB wins 90% of the QBs in the league could have won them if you removed TB and swapped in almost any QB? You can't be serious.

90% of the QBs in the league can come back from a 25 point deficit in the 3rd quarter of a SB with 8 minutes left to play. Pahlease.

There are 32 teams in the league. 90% means any QB from 28 of the teams would have won each and every SB. I just can't...so many QBs are trash let alone the ones of the bottom 4 teams or who have the bottom 4 worst stats.

In your opinion what would TB have to do now in his career to be the greatest of all time QB? Everyone said before he had to get away from BB and do it with another team and coach to prove it was not BB and the team and the patriot way aka the system here in MA. There are very few records for him to break but it does not sound like records matter to you. So what does he have to do before he retires to be the GOAT in your opinion? I will follow up with your comment about 90% of QBs makes me really question your thought process and seriousness to this discussion...

Last edited by Torgus; 09-22-2021 at 02:43 PM..
Appreciate 1