Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
What's that have to do with it? I have banged women on 1st date w/o knowing their last name & they didn't ask for mine yet either.
that's what happened but banging on the first night you meet up != relationship
i'd like to know my potential girlfriend's last name

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Makes sense, yeah never good to jump into something long distance hoping it will work. Totally different though if you genuinely like the person and there is a very strong connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Have you read dating site profiles where women insist the guy lives in the same town/city? I always laugh thinking "that's why you are forever alone".

1 hour is nothing for me. That's why I drive a BMW. I've driven further for Tacos.
my morning commute during my internship was about an hour, it's really not a long time to be sitting in a car. it's less about being lazy to drive and more about the action of traveling to see someone. (and i dont drive a bmw here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
I wouldn’t date someone an hour away. If we were already in a relationship and she moved an hour away, I would put up with it but I’m not gonna begin a new relationship with a girl 1 hour away.
100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
What if she was everything you desire?
i feel like we had a similar convo beforehand, but i dont know her that well yet, if i do get my ass up and drive there and/or she comes here we'll work it out but as i said earlier it's too early to get into that phase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCM3 View Post
1hr drive is nothing. It takes 1 hour to drive 20miles in the SF bay area. I have driven an hour on multiple occasions to get a Top Dog just because.
i stayed in the suburbs over the summer, for my internship in downtown - my morning commute was an hour long lol
Appreciate 0