06-24-2014, 09:17 PM   #36
tony20009
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i - Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Np2014 View Post
I am a huge watch fanatic and love all brands. I have an Omega planet Ocean caliber 2500 and an Omega constellation gold half bar quartz. Both Omegas are very reliable watches my Planet Ocean is never more than 5 seconds off if not less and is my daily go to watch. I have two AP's my ROC has been flawless but i had my Diver sent into AP in Fl because it was running over 2 minutes fast but the issues was resolved by AP. My Rolex Deepsea and my Date Just have been great watches with no issues at all. I personally think its hit or miss on quality issues all of my watches were bought brand new from authorized dealers. My next watch will be PP aquanaut or Nautilus down the road.
Nice assortment of watches.

Beware the Nautilus/Aquanaut. It's (they are the same thing but for looks) such a great watch that it'll easily end up becoming your daily wearer, making all the others seem pointless. It's not that the PPs you mentioned will do anything better than the others, it's just that the styling of them is so versatile, and they are such rugged watches too, that it's hard not to just put either one on and keep it on. On the other hand, there's worse "problems" to have. LOL

All the best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'07, e92 335i, Sparkling Graphite, Coral Leather, Aluminum, 6-speed
Appreciate 0