Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Yeha I feel you, my dad says "problems are like dicks, everyone thinks they have the biggest one" but I 100% agree with you, I have enough shit going on in my life to not want to deal with another person - also agree on the last part, I see that as "chasing" too. Sadly for me I'm in it for the thrill of the chase, I'm definitely not a relationship guy. Maybe because of my age, idk, but I haven't had a relationship last for more than 3 months...

Story time: I'm out with my friends, waiting in line to get in to a bar. A random girl with some fries is trying to sell it for $9, no one of course is budging. Her friends are in front of us; she tries hella to sell it and no one is buying. Drops the price and still no one is interested, finally ends us giving the fries for free. I said "Megan, thanks for the fries that you've been trying to sell for $9 for the last 10 mins for free" and extended my hand for a handshake - all my boys lost their minds laughing

I like giving shit for the sake of giving shit, sometimes I overdo it (especially when I have multiple drinks in me, my inner piece of shit can come out) but sometimes it works...
We should definitely hang out, but if you say "hella" in front of me, I will dick punch you.
Appreciate 3
________4158.50
Joekerr7929.00