Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Yup, that's what I meant. Avoid drama for sure. Drama doesn't get far with me, I have enough stress to deal with already. You shouldn't have to convince anyone to do anything with you.

My definition of chasing would be like upstatedoc and Danielle. Playful flirting back and forth then going in and making the move.
Yeha I feel you, my dad says "problems are like dicks, everyone thinks they have the biggest one" but I 100% agree with you, I have enough shit going on in my life to not want to deal with another person - also agree on the last part, I see that as "chasing" too. Sadly for me I'm in it for the thrill of the chase, I'm definitely not a relationship guy. Maybe because of my age, idk, but I haven't had a relationship last for more than 3 months...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Make them laugh and tease them. Playful sarcasm is also a big turn on usually. Be mindful of what is playful teasing and what is an insult, especially at the beginning when they still might not be 100% comfortable.

Story time: I'm out with my friends, waiting in line to get in to a bar. A random girl with some fries is trying to sell it for $9, no one of course is budging. Her friends are in front of us; she tries hella to sell it and no one is buying. Drops the price and still no one is interested, finally ends us giving the fries for free. I said "Megan, thanks for the fries that you've been trying to sell for $9 for the last 10 mins for free" and extended my hand for a handshake - all my boys lost their minds laughing

I like giving shit for the sake of giving shit, sometimes I overdo it (especially when I have multiple drinks in me, my inner piece of shit can come out) but sometimes it works...
Appreciate 1