View Single Post
      07-27-2008, 05:51 PM   #3
nollem
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamini View Post
my goal is to keep price around 40k as much as possible so all I am getting are.
1. Sports Package
2. Navigation
3. comfort access
4.Ipod
5. HilFi stereo
You sure you want to spring for the HiFi? I have seen mixed reviews. I don't have mine yet, so I can't really offer any insight on it.

I went with PP in addition to this list. I could care less about the leather, the power seats are nice (lumbar support was a key feature), I was going to get BMW assist anyway (bluetooth), and I guess the trim lights & dimming mirrors are nice, but they are certainly not essential. I wish you could pick and choose more discretely to be honest. I really wanted lumbar and BMW assist, and that was a good chunk of PP already, so I sprung for the rest.

I went with metallic paint too (SGM), but just go with what you want there. I mainly went for SGM because it looked cool, and I think it will hide dirt fairly well. I think Spook's car is "normal" black, and it looked pretty sharp, so I'd spend the $500 elsewhere if you want to keep it under $40k. I might have gone with black too, but my current car is black so I wanted something different.
Appreciate 0