monstar_fresh
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateDrivingManiac View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by D675PDX View Post
Maybe I'm not understanding it correctly, but I didn't think these were personal cars. Isn't it a fleet owned by Reach Now that you short-term rent....like Car2Go or Zip Cars? I see these cars quite a bit here in my city.
Share: MINI owners of 2016 or 2017 model year vehicles are invited to join the ReachNow Share pilot program in Seattle. Share enables MINI owners to rent their vehicles via ReachNow when they don’t need access to it, helping to offset the cost of car ownership. Vehicles can be rented for a minimum of two days. ReachNow Share service will begin in Seattle on Dec. 15, 2016. Members can contact share@reachnow.com or see their sales or service advisor at Seattle MINI to determine eligibility for participation.
They officially launched with their own fleet in April 2016. The service launched here in Portland this past September and the concept is just like Car2Go. I use it at least twice a week. It's pretty sweet!

That "ReachNow Share" is a new service though. Maybe help add more vehicles along side their existing fleet without the overhead?
Appreciate 0