View Single Post
      05-19-2022, 07:37 AM   #20
Watching The World Burn
Lengthy but not a Girthy Member
Rep
Drives: 1971 Honda Civic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyga11 View Post
How could you not? There are 10,000 more stars for every grain of sand on Earth. And you think we're the only one's? That makes 0 sense
What evidence do I have? None. Could there be? Sure, I suppose. But I don't believe there are because I don't have any evidence of them. And I don't see any reason to have a faith based approach to them. Like I said (probably won't be in my lifetime anyways), if somewhere down the road we discover there are aliens, then fine. Not going to impact me too much I don't think either way. But you ask which side I'm on - right now it is that they don't exist because of the lack of evidence for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Probably the same reason why some people don’t believe in dinosaurs even though there are fossils of them.
Well...that makes zero sense - what's the correlation there? On one hand, we have fossils which would form sort of "evidence" wouldn't it? On the other hand, we have no evidence. You are going to have to help me with this giant leap you've made to correlate the two.
Appreciate 0