01-24-2023, 05:41 PM   #8208
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny01 View Post
I’ll post an unpopular view: If you’re in the dating scene you should strongly consider improving your physical appearance. Right, wrong, or indifferent, people’s initial impressions are largely influenced by appearance – it’s proven human psychology. Make sure you put your best foot forward for yourself, first. If you’re fat, unfit, unkept, wearing shitty clothes, etc., imagine the difference if you spent a few months getting healthy, fit, and improving your appearance? Take an inventory of what you can and should improve and dedicate the effort to do this – the self confidence boost would be massive and make you that much more attractive to the opposite sex.

Shaming people for their weight and looks is terrible. And I’m glad as a society that we’re becoming more tolerant/accepting in this space. But let’s not mesh words here. Dating is a fierce competition, and you are being judged harshly, so are you putting your best self forward?
Damn right! Stop being fat and ugly and poor! If people spent less time whining about these apps and more time being rich and beautiful you would probably be banging super models by now!

Just glad I'm not in the dating scene.
Appreciate 0