BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Nope. Share away!!
Without going into too much intricate details because even donations these days are a bit different due to covid, but in the past month or so I’ve bought a bunch of toys and blankets to donate to kids, families, and the homeless. Donated to a local food bank. And on the two trips to Mexico recently I donated money to churches and gave money to those I came across that could have used a bit of kindness. In addition I gave friends rides to pick up their cars and gave wine to friends, mailman, and neighbors.

What I realized in Mexico is that while I would love to help everyone, I simply cannot. This must be how God feels. I’m sure he would love to help ALL that are in need but he can only do so much. Oftentimes we ask “why them and not me?” and I think that’s probably how He feels too. I felt so bad about a lady who sat on the steps of a church all day selling handmade crafts. It was late at night and cold and she was sitting there with her kid trying to make a living. I gave her some food. There was a lot more cases like that. Thinking about it now still makes me sad.
Appreciate 4
9M711233.50
MKSixer34184.50
paquet629.50
Lups11826.50