View Single Post
      02-02-2023, 02:43 PM   #1193
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwspice View Post
It took me embarrassingly long to realize you weren't talking about Bradshaw.

Brady gets a lot of credit for Super Bowls that he played poorly in. I tried to like him but every time I watched one of his Super Bowls, the offense really struggled. It was a grind and the game was often won by his kicker with a lot of credit to his defense which kept him in the game while he couldn't score. The only time I ever saw him throw impressively, they had Moss and they choked an 18-0 start to a wildcard team that entered the playoffs with 10 wins.

Russell Wilson got the same kind of love when his play was average at best but his team's D and rushing game got them a lot of wins. QBs get credit and blame disproportionate to their actual performance.

When your QB's team wins, try to look at the actual stats. What led to that win. How well did your QB actually play and was he carried by the team. 7 TDs? Your QB is amazing. 2 TDs, 2 Ints, and the kicker wins it 17-14, your QB did everything he could to lose and the team he is on wasn't having it.
brady only threw multiple ints in 1 superbowl. The superbowl he went for 328yds 4tds 2ints vs the seahawks in.

and really, his worst sb performance was vs the rams where he had 262yds 0tds 1int. You could argue the one vs the st louis rams too where he had 145yds 1td and 0ints as well.

hes got a career 65% completion, 3k+ yards 21tds 6ints with a 97.7 rating in his 10 superbowls.

his team has scored 30+ in 4 superbowls, another 2 where they scored 21+. You must have missed those superbowls.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 2
Torgus3781.50
M3WC3645.00