Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Your post reminds me of a herringbone sport coat, birdseed and a border collie.
Your post reminds me of 3 monkeys.

For example, judge Ellis is looking at Virginia Manafort charges only (not DC which have been ruled in scope), and judge Ellis's ruling is procedural, not definitive, i. E. Should Mueller have referred Manaforts charges to another jurisdiction like the Cohen charges or be taking them on himself.

Either ruling is bad - if Ellis rules the charges should go forward it means Russia - Trump collusion was proven to a doubting federal judge! FYI that's bad. If he rules the charges be dropped it means another AG picks them up, convictions can't be pardoned, and now Trump will have 4 ongoing trials against him all of which may flip witnesses and provide new evidence against him, and all for a guy who's only found 1 decent attorney willing to work with him, and all now with Trump having a colluding house actively obstructing justice for him. FYI, still bad. Very bad. Never been worse for any president kind of bad.

Basically your argument is a kid spit in a hamburger, so McDonald's is going bankrupt.

And your response to all of this is always, "so you're telling me there's a chance"

It's endearing, is my point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.