View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 03:53 PM   #3
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarianbutcher View Post
I HAVE! it was a fully loaded g37s. auto tranny with the paddle shifters. Pretty nice car. The car was real solid, as far as handling. I never got to take it to a track or anything like that but i could tell it was well balanced. Tho, the suspension is pretty tight and you CAN feel just about every bump. Steering is very responsive, light. The steering wheel is pretty small and skinny compared to bmw but nicely formed to the hands. Feels like a jet. More technology but also means it will all probably not work here in a few years. the paddle shift is...... well lets just say it's for little boys that dream about being able to drive a manual and control the engine tone. Its seats are FAT but comfy. seemed more rubbery than actual leather. the looks: front looks cool and aggressive but the back looks like it was designed by a completely dif person. visibility, while sitting inside if you cant afford the back up camera you better have good insurance. good power. I would say much more towards luxury and comfort than (bmw) performance and enthusiasm. take your pick. I own a bmw (quite a bit older than the g37) and it feels ever so more balanced and well.....right. I would never replace a bmw for an infinity UNLESS it was a near free infinity!
Very good review. Does your BMW have the sport package??