03-24-2023, 01:38 AM   #1
2012 F10
BigBlueNationBimmer
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW F10

Garage List
2009 BMW 535i  [6.50]
my baby burned down today

So, I have commented on a few posts on here, but not a lot. I have an 09 E60 and I have poured hours of blood, sweat, tears, and money into her. When I got her she wasn’t running, and I was trying to fine tune her after fixing the major bugs. Well, today she gave up the ghost on me, sitting in my own driveway of all things. Had changed the HPFP again, (x3), then my left side hood latch messed up and I was trying to get the hood up. Got frustrated so I stared it to run a diagnostic and check the fuel pump I had put on the video. Well, when I started her, she ran for about 30 seconds, but was missing AGAIN. Thought it was just some left over air in the fuel system. It dies, i immediately restart it and within 5 seconds smoke and flames came shooting up my windshield. Almost didn’t get the damn thing put out. Luckily the radiator held pressure until it couldn’t and it exploding put out the fire!!! Here are some pics and a video of it burning. Damn I’mma miss her!!! God rest well Beaulah my beauty.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0