07-31-2020, 12:53 PM   #8
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
Can you share about your pillow? I can't tell you how much I've spent in pillows over the last 6-8 months and they all suck.

Also, I've been having a tightness in my back right below my shoulder blades (lats area) when I wake up. I work out consistently and always stretch after. I try to do yoga at least once a week. I'm wondering if it's my tempurpedic mattress. After I'm up moving around it doesn't bother me.
In regards to the pillow, I'm not using one. Just head straight on the mattress, which has actually helped to an extent. But achyness is still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
Similar issues here. I ended up buying a standing desk which has helped out significantly. I now do about 50% stand, 50% sit.
Yeah, I miss my standing desk from my old job. I use to do the same thing, stand roughly half the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Hammock View Post
Do you type a lot? Do you have broad shoulders? Standard keyboards aren't really friendly for those who have broad shoulders and in order to get both hands on the board, would require an uncomfortable about of squeezing your arms together. A split design keyboard might help.
Yes I type a lot, fairly broad shoulders as well. I have not noticed any discomfort with the typing, but now that you mention it, when I place my hands further a part my shoulders are more relaxed. Interesting... Maybe I'll see if work wants to get me a new keyboard too haha.
Appreciate 1
pz6193277.00