Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
I've asked him I just keep getting this silent stare.
I know this look well, as well as the Maine Coon personality. Reference the pet thread, Hamilton The Beast.

One of the elderly neighbor ladies was walking her dog past my home one afternoon. As she walks by, she asks, "Is that your cat?" She continues with, "He's a bit of bully huh?" I just laughed it off and commented, "He can be a handful at times." Just as I said it, Hamilton attacked her dog (which was twice his size) while on a leash and the dog was trying his damnedest to get away. Now I have clue as to the history of the interactions with these two animals, but there was bad blood there.
Some cats just don't give-a-damn. Years ago I heard a "story" about a guy whose neighbor tried to get him to pay a vet bill for his Doberman. Allegedly the Doberman would always be off leash and harass his Golden Retriever. One day his Maine Coon was sitting at the end of his driveway and tore up the Dobermans nose when it came galloping across the street to cause mischief. Fake story? Perhaps, but not impossible.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 1
Dpc2u11503.00