04-01-2020, 02:41 PM   #47
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
i just went from a BMW to a toyota tacoma lol. the funny thing is that i actually paid more for the tacoma than i did for the m235i, but most people will perceive it as some kind of downgrade.

it is best to not let people like that get under your skin. just realize that by not needing validation from random dipshits around you are most likely living a much happier and fulfilling life than they ever could.
Yup! My truck costs more than any BMW I've ever owned. Actually costs more than any car I've ever owned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorLurker View Post
Also, create a blog thread about your European delivery! I always love looking at those.

From looking at this full size truck that costs tens of thousands, his awesome guitar, leather boots and designer leather pants, one would think he has it all going for him
And he did! Until he got ratted out by some bitches!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
According to sales figures and what dealers actually stock now the X2, X3 and X5 are now the most important vehicles for BMW unfortunately.

The 3 is the most iconic though.
BMW has been dead to me for a while, however their recent release of like 50 different cars, each one dumber looking than the previous is just the nail on the coffin for me.
Appreciate 0