View Single Post
      10-24-2019, 12:31 PM   #50
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Spotted this one online while searching for new houses on the market in my area.

OK, pretty normal looking split level. Nothing to write home about. That fence needs to be mended. Let's step inside and see what's up.

OK, to each their own on the decorating. Kinda goth. I can dig the vibe. But why the mirror mounted at genital height? probably a totally reasonable explanation like midgets live here. And the kitchen sized hamper with plastic liner? Maybe a bed wetter lives here? Again, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. Let's move on.
Kitchen sized hamper for towels, lots of towels.....wet towels....or possibly rubber sheets....most likely both. Someone is a squirter. Just means he is really good at what he does and she she enjoys it immensely.

Quote:

Reasonable bathroom. Looks clean. Framed panty art is a bit forward but OK. Who doesn't like a good set of panties?
Most likely a keepsake of a visitor that they shared. If I had to guess, probably the first. I could always be wrong though, but from the size of said panty, I would imagine a threesome was had and she was a tiny chick.

Quote:

Another bedroom, another genital height mirror. Those midgets really like mirrors I guess.
Anyone else spot the similarities in the low hanging mirrors? They are close to beds. Notice the location of the mirror in the last picture was directly in front of what looks like a swinging bench. Pro tips from Rudi: If you don't have a mirror close to your bed, get one.

Quote:

OK, hold on. Now it's getting weird. The man-sized cage on wheels, the swing-set with 3 anchor points in the ceiling? My senses tell me something is a little off here. I think I know EXACTLY what's going on here... I've clearly stumbled across Now_Rudi 's house! I definitely NEED to know what's in that blue plastic tub....
Ok, so I'll apologize for not relocating the cage during the photo shoot. I was out of town and it weighs too much for the girlfriend to do anything with other than roll me around in it. For real though, someone in the house is handy with tools, likes to either cuck their spouse or be cucked themselves or someone likes to either dominate or be dominated. Again, note the towels in the glass door nightstand. The plastic tote, I'm sure, is full of toys that would make you question your manhood.

Quote:
Let's check out the lovely 3-season back porch

So yeah, sometimes you're hurting for outdoor furniture so the only sensible thing to do is to wheel in a F'ing MEDICAL GURNEY.

OK, I'm outta here!
Dude....that back porch has seen more action than most of us will ever understand. Anyone else notice the step stool under the swing? I can assure you that a step isn't needed to sit on that bad boy. As for the hospital bed, man those things have handles and raise/lower into all kinds of positions. I wouldn't shy away from the experience; not sure that I would own one though.

The people that live here are having the kind of sex that our wives and girlfriends fantasize about.
Appreciate 3
DETRoadster11446.00
wrickem2101.00