View Single Post
      06-12-2021, 09:29 AM   #21
Dino GT
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

I think everyone does good deeds once an awhile. My wife does all the time to homeless people. Many times a homeless person outside of a store will ask her for money and she tells them that she will not give them any money but if they are hungry she will treat them to a meal, and she's taken a few homeless people to lunch within walking distance of the store. She treated a homeless man to lunch one time that she said, that he was so drunk or on drugs that he could hardly walk, she had to hold on to him while they were walking. One of the ones that I witness was in the grocery store, I was in line behind my wife at the checkout counter and an older lady was paying for her groceries and she didn't have enough money, so she started eliminating some items so she could have enough to pay for the rest, you could tell that she was probably on a fixed income and she looked so embarrassed and almost crying, my wife told the cashier to put everything thru and to just give my wife the bill. I do it too but not as often as my wife. Once an awhile I'll pay for the person's order behind me at a drive thru coffee shop or fast food restaurant.
Appreciate 4
Buug95917411.00
BMWGUYinCO4122.50
paquet629.50