View Single Post
      12-28-2018, 02:04 AM   #642
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Retarded, people throw a conniption over fake M/// badges and rice modifications yet are ok with fake shit watches.
Just like people that drive fake cars, if you wear fake watches, you're a poser. I have pride and respect in myself, I'm also confident enough in my own skin to represent myself with dignity in what ever I can afford whether it's a KIA or Seiko, and walk with my chin held high.

It's beyond me how any self respecting adult can walk around with fake counterfeit products. When I see a person wearing and using fake products, I think it says something about their character, which I immediately mistrust, sorry.

I'm not the bad guy or an uppity rich person, I've worked hard for what I can afford...why does a person need to buy a fake LV bag or Gucci belt, a fake AP...
I respect someone so much more if they have a real Coach bag or TAG Heuer watch versus a fake Channel or Patek.

A person with fakes will walk around leading a lot of people to believe it is authentic, that is a lie, a person that is involved in a lie is a liar, so common sense says I should act accordingly.

And as for quality, there is absolutely no comparison between a real LV bag a real Rolex or AP and a fake. If you think the quality is comparable, you are delusional and don't actually know why they charge so much. Sure, you pay a percentage for the name but there are details in craftsmanship that you also pay for.
A 340i with M badges and a tune is no where near the level of a real ground up M/// car.
Appreciate 4
ASAP10048.00
MNoob1539.50
Darth One6612.50