View Single Post
      06-22-2015, 09:45 PM   #148
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Not a very exciting story, but here is the short version.

Driving on Cross Bay Blvd in Queens heading to the Rockaways, there is a nice 2 lane stretch that goes for about 3-4 miles along the water before you hit the toll both to cross over into Far Rockaway.

Cruising along at about 50 MPH with very little traffic, I notice headlights coming up on me really fast.

I was passing the car on my right, but I guess I wasn't passing that car fast enough for the 3 series now riding my bumper.

Once I passed the car on the right, the 3 series behind me cuts to the right lane violently, then passed me on the right. No more cars in front of us, and he stays in the right lane.

I drive in Comfort plus 90% of the time, so I just flip the transmission selector to the left, and hit the gas. I'm sometimes surprised at my car because I rarely get an opportunity to hit the gas pedal because the driving conditions in the 5 boroughs doesn't alow much room to play.

That V8 can bring a smile to any driving enthusiast, and needless to say that V8 can walk the 35i Coupe that I ( immaturely) allowed to antagonize me.

I guess this is not the short version after all, lol
Sounds like he was trying to out maneuver you in his smaller car.
That the Tu engine with 450HP?
Beast!
Appreciate 0